Saturday, April 9, 2011

Urban Country Model Shoot || Chattanooga Model Photographer

Like every good thing, this shoot came out of inspiration from various photographers that I admire and follow like a love-struck teenager. (Minus the screaming and fainting!) My cousin was actually a huge inspiration for this shoot, modeling on the weekends just for fun with her friends, she's a gorgeous inspiration for all things urban/anthropology.

Today I had the privilege of working with an amazing fellow photographer from Nashville, Molly of Simply M Photography along with models Livvy and Devante. We hung out in Downtown Chattanooga at Coolidge Park, and the weather was perfect! No storms like expected, instead we were blessed with 85 degrees and partly cloudy!

I want to share with you a few of my favorites from the day, to see more visit out facebook page here.





No comments:

Post a Comment