Sunday, May 1, 2011

Meet: Jim & Julia || Cleveland, TN Couples Photographer

I met Jim & Julia for the first time at an event that was being held at our college. They actually won a session with me and  came up to talk when the event was over. As soon as I met them, I knew they'd be a fun couple to work with! I was not wrong!! I had so much fun getting to know these two today. They are ambitious people who, I know, will inspire many throughout their lives.

Jim & Julia- I can only hope that I get to work with you guys again in the future. You are amazing people and I'm so happy I got to spend a couple hours with you!!


2 comments:

  1. That's my beautiful "Pig Pen" you have grown into such a beautiful woman Julie I am so very proud of you girl! you light up this world sweet heart! keep lighting! I love you!!!! love aunt annie

    ReplyDelete