Saturday, October 16, 2010

An International Love || Chattanooga, TN Couples Photography

Johnson is from Nigeria. Jennifer is from Canada. They met and fell in love in Tennessee. Simple!

Some of you may recognize Johnson from previous posts, but the beautiful woman beside him now is his lovely girlfriend of the last year and a half. I met Johnson when he was working with my husband at our college here in Cleveland, Tennessee. Johnson is the person that everyone loves and makes everyone feel welcome. He'll come give you a hug or handshake and will always say thank you.

A few months after meeting Johnson, I had the privilege of meeting his wonderful girlfriend, Jennifer.We all went on a double date together and I quickly learned that Jennifer was a passionate person full of life and a love of photography. I recently got to do a shoot with her, where I was the model. She is such a fun and encouraging person to be around. Making her and Johnson the perfect pair.














 Johnson & Jennifer, you guys truly are a special couple and I am so happy you let me into your lives for a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment