Sunday, February 27, 2011

Put a little Spring in your Step

It's a beautiful day here in Southeast Tennessee, and I'm as happy as a clam! (Btw... who came up with that expression?!) Since I'm in such a wonderful mood today, I thought I'd post a few of my current favorite things :)

 #1. We Could Happen - AJ Rafael


#2. Cookies and Cream ice cream. I mean really...who doesn't love it?!

#3. Handmade cards. I got a Valentines card from my Grandma that she made out of scraps of paper she had lying around. I LOVE it! It's actually a decoration on my desk now :)

#4. Warm weather in February. There were crazy amounts of snow in December and January here in TN, and it's SO nice having 60*-70* weather!

#5. Photographers For - This is an organization that I am working for now that connects photographers with non-profits that need media help. Check it out @ www.photographersfor.org

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment